INTRODUCING NUDRIVE AIR
NuDrive is the innovative new lever-drive propulsion accessory for manual wheelchairs, providing more mobility and improving physical wellbeing. With NuDrive you don’t need to propel your chair by gripping the wheel rims by hand; instead, you can propel yourself forwards, backwards, manoeuvre and brake, simply by pushing the levers.
Some key benefits of the NuDrive Air are:
- Reduce pain & risk of injury to shoulders during & after propulsion, due to the unique propulsion system
- Prevention & therapy of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & hand pain, through reduced wrist movement and gripping
- Improved posture & breathing, due to upright movement position
- Improved hygiene, as chair is controlled through levers
Watch the video below to view more about how wheelchair users can benefit greatly with the NuDrive Air:
Some further NuDrive Air benefits are:
- Reduces the force needed to self-propel by up to 50%
- Protects hands and wrists, and improves hygiene
- Reduces the risk of shoulder degradation and injury by shifting shoulder loading
- Easily attaches to almost any manual wheelchair with 22, 24 and 25 inch spoked wheels
- Great for indoors and outdoors, on normal or difficult terrain
- Affordable, contact us for more details.